About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Chapter 332(Gosh..:D..Different peple really think different..=PP)

Ookay..My blog must stay happy..Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Happy Eppie Happy..Lol~~
Oh well
Yesterday want to blog but since someone called me up so i pick and found out is Mei Cheen..
I was thought that she want to thank me the chocolate but is not..D=

Something happen..D:
Maybe my point of view is advice is try make their relationship is more sweet..><..
Cause what I heard from Mei Cheen is like a mommy and a son relationship but is not kay..!!!
Why people couple for??
For fun??
For show off??
Please!!Is not kay..=.=!!
Is cause of the true love feeling..=3
Is cause you love him and he also love u..Not cause of stupid showing off or for fun or just see everyone couple and feel like..!!
(Y)..I am serious..If I am only Mei Cheen's friend..I will tell her to break up for a rest but seriously is not..
I know Harris treat her very good but is that the good that can call couple??I doubting..
I thinking..

(Y)..Love is unfair but is not unfair till that level..Kay..><..

And to AZ..
You know what really Mei Cheen feel??
U don't even know..
U only care about your friend Harris feeling..That all
Why can't u feel both of them??
I understand Harris is stress for the SPM but if take SPM as a reason is it good??
Than why last time you can't take my reason as a good reason..RUBBISH!!


Anyways..I doesn't mean anything bad...
I just feel hope for their love is not everytime okay first then later is argue again..One word to say "TIRED"..=.=..

Write at 17.02.2011 by -VoN S@N-