About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Chapter 335(I just hope you happy..Easy??)

My edited photo..Sux?=/
Really want a nice camera but dad say 5A..Fine..Study study..Work harddddddddddd..;D~!!

Totoro..
I know I make you hurt but you also make me hurt too..
Now I just using another stupid way to recover my wound..
I din't know that it will hurt you or what..
I not sure what your write of FB is about who or what..
I just keep telling myself is not me can already..
And I never ever want you to accept my sorry so fast or what..
Just wish you happy that all..
Stop emo or sad..
As long you happy or normal..I won't feel so guilty..=[
Kay..

Gah..I so tired..=/
I miss Elise..^O^~~!!

Write at 20.02.2011 by -VoN S@N-