About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Chapter 336(What happen to me??D=)

So this pic is also taken yesterday..Tee Hee..
So my photo that I adore and love it or I took it and I feel I edit nice I will name it "Phoebe@Dream"..
And if only some pic that I edit only but is not took by me..I will name it "Phoebe@(The person who took it)"..
Haha..

I keep doing thing that I won't simply think..
I hope the thing that you write is about me but unfortunately is not me..=/
So sad..Haixx...
I really really want a new new camera...
Ish ish..
But serious..I love to take my friends pic..:D
And is so fun when edit it..Ngek ngek........;D

I want to shout out one thing..I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!OXYgen~~~:D

Write at 20.02.2011 by -VoN S@N-