About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Chapter 321(What a nice Eves I have..I just love it..;D)

Today whoah..Let my sis and maid nag nag nga me..;D!!
For what??Never clean my room..=P
I just so so lazy
;D!!

Okok..I just bought a show..
Call what.. "Gloomy Salad Day"..Don't know why this is the name..But this show is a bit complicated but I think is okay..:D..
I just love the feel..^O^~~!!
Hehe..

And the same time I wishing all my friends at facebook..OMG..Did I say I am a bad girl..For Elise..I make her one is special and same to one person..=3
Haha..Whatever..

I just so happy with my family..
I happy..I love it..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MUACKXZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Write at 02.02.2011 by -VoN S@N-