About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chapter 331(Lol...)

Gosh gosh...So weird..Haha..
I just want to post something..
Serious..
I not sure my decision of making that is what??
Is it a props to tighten a friendship of relationship??
But to me is just another way I show my trust to all my close friends..
But is it worth??
I not sure..
Seriously..I not sure..Maybe is just another way I make to let go my stress??
I wonder..=/
Friendship life..
Is so troublesome..
But I will stay strong for it..^^
I just want to say one thing

"I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS AND SERIOUS I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH MORE THAN YOU ALL THINK I APPRECIATE IT..:3"

Want believe or not is up to all my friends..
(Y)..I may think bad of them but serious..I love them..;D

Write at 15.02.2011 by -VoN S@N-