About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chapter 329(....I just hate it kay..)

Ookay..Actually this post want post out yesterday but fine..:D
I post today..
I just want to state one thing very serious..><..
Maybe is a bit of rude but I am serious..All I want is people to respect me...
What I write inside my blog please please don't ask me why or this or that..

Most important is don't try to correct me whatever I wrote on my blog..
Example I say "I am lesbian but the main thing am I??I got couple with a girl??I got kiss a girl??I got do all the weird thing to a girl??I just over caring..Lol..I just hate people got question me at facebook or real life"..

The main thing I want to say is in my blog..
Whatever I type..I don't mind people who read will think of me what or anything..
Cause I say so many time..This is my blog..I no need people correcting me or ask me in real life "Eh, Von don't like that can mah".."Eh Von who the "YOU" that you wrote at your blog??"..
You know what is call "I DON'T LIKE!!"..What the main point last time I don't let people know my blog..

I put public but I never ever mention about my blog to my friends unless super close friend..
Most important thing is I really really don't want people to comment or want to give conclusion about my blog..
No one is perfect..=/
If I want to help from other or advice from other.
.I no need to make a blog or post a blog out..
I not being bitchy or meanie..I just want a respect from people..
Don't after read finish and call my phone and say "Eh, Von..We just try to help you.."
If I post at facebook thing..Is okay people ask me what thing and that..
But in my blog.. Just read and don't ask me all question..Kay??
And serious I say one more thing..
I not lesbian I just got the lesbian attitude is because I care my friends a lot a lot..

Especially close friends..I don't want to lose any one of them..That it..
Same to Xue Yi..
(Y)..I treat her differentlly from other person but so?? I never really love her till I want couple with her..I just treat her more like a small sister and baby only..That why I like her..><..
For some of my friends..I want to care and treat them like how I treat Xue Yi but can I??
I treat too good say I like a les or too fake..Is hurt wei..D=..
Imagine people that are in my situation and I the one who say them like a les or fake see what respond..

All I say I love all my close friends and maybe over care..
But I am 100% not lesbian I just a flirty type person to girl..

PS:To know why I like that..Please watch Ouran Host Club..A show to teach me how to make girl/lady smile and happy..^^..

Write at 13.02.2011 by -VoN S@N-