About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Chapter 319(Tee Hee..>O<)

Today early morning..My dad already wake me up..
Since I say I going to accompany him for breakfast so I was so so lazing at my bed..=P
Still I wake up..Haha~~

So he doing some of his business stuff and than we went to Mieng Tiang??Is that the correct spelling??:PP
So eat and chat with daddy~~!!
O.O
I forgot I used up all my money before CNY..Arghh..
I know I will ask dad for some during CNY..*wink*
As I promise..All money will "charity" to my bank~~~~~~~~><...
So we went to Arena Office and dad also busy claiming back his money from the BOSS of Arena(Malaysia)..;D..
And I was listening music that time..=D

Haha..Than my dad drive to SS15 for bank in and meanwhile buy cake at RT..Muackxzz..But unfortunately can;t buy all my fav cake/bread at there..Piff~~3X!!!

At house..Hehe..So on9~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arghh..I saw "YOU" on9~~
Without thinking..I just talk to u..Gulpss..
I was so so so so scare I got no topic to find to talk..
But for some reason..I am so so happy talk with you..;D!!
But when you say the last message "So next time chat with you again??"
I think no more next time bah..Right??D=..
Haixxx..My mood was so high just now but now is just so down..=/

Write at 01.02.2011 by -VoN S@N-