About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, February 14, 2011

Chapter 330(Is just my way..I love all my friends..)

I think today maybe will put two post..Maybee~~..~.~!!
And now I just want to express my feeling..I don't want to cheat who..

Among all my friends..
The most I care is Xue Yi..No doubt..
And next is Ying and May..
Today I will cry is because of Ying..
For May..I know she care about me but I really feel hurt..I never say I don't like May..
I still care for her but I really need some time to open my heart..
May..Don't moody kay..
I care and still like you..Serious..
Maybe sometimes your action is a bit pissed off..So what??
I am serious this word:

"Not only her kay..Even Ying sometimes make me feel pissed off too but can I say out??Sure no ..Say out is just make trouble.."

So what..Human imperfect..Me too..I can't give 100% that May,Ying or who never say about me..
As long I got the patience..I can go through it..
So I decide make a surprise thing..
That is every month..I will make something special..For 2011..
For March is May..
For April is Ying
For May is Wen Tyng and Pei Li..Maybe..

I state this three month first..
Okay..
:D~~!!

Write at 14.02.2011 by -VoN S@N-