About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, February 25, 2011

Chapter 337 (*poke* *poke*..=D)

Bring camera to school become my hobby??Lol..
No la..
Just bring for few month..><..
I guess I will bring camera after March Exam bah..
Arghh..

The most funny thing in my school..;D
Usually is Pemiutang who find Penghutang to give back money but this time is Penghutang want to give back Pemiutang money but Pemiutang still haven't give the receipt to Penghutang..=P
And the Pemiutang is Me..:D
My Penghutang is Pn Liang..Lol..
I keep on forget to bring the receipt to school.. Sorry Pn Liang.. I promise Monday sure will take the receipt to you my beloved teacher..=P

Gahhhhhh.. And super sorry to Pn Azah..D=.. I slept during your class but I got do your note..I am serious..><..!!

Your class is fun but I just too tired and quite dizzy only..Or not...I will fully focus..
Plus..Err..haixx...I just can't tell..I really no mood that time..Arghh..=/

Kk..Photo talking??:D
I love some pic that I took on Thursday..^^

Me and Wen Tyng..;D
Maybe you all will feel weird why she will do that pose..
Is because of stupid funny finger stuff..^^

My super duper cuteeeeeeeee Darling..
Haha..I forget how she become my darling last year..
But seriously..I really care and love her..><..~!!

Pn Leong..My addmath teacher..^^

My edition..Phoebe@Dream..^^

Write at 25.02.2011 by -VoN S@N-