About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, February 4, 2011

Chapter 322(Just feel so so happy..;D!!)

Yesterday and today..Watch MOVIE with family...But today special..Just me and daddy..^O^..
Today eat Sekae but is okay only..Prefer Zenmai more..Haha..;D!!

Although yesterday till now I only received one ang pau that is mommy give but is okay..
I should think more positive..
I cannot jealous people having more ang pau because what I have now is better than a lot~~..=D

I get to have fun with my family..><...
Yesterday my dad get scratch at his face when he fall down due raining heavily..OMG..
Make us so worried..
But my dad just ignore it..><..
I feel like I got his this bad attitude..Is it??
Haha..I know I used to do something that hurt myself and let people scold me or nag me..Ish ish..I am bad girl and want people to worried me..Tee Hee~~!!
Omg..I feel lazy go school on Monday..So le..I will give myself an extra holiday..Muahaha..^O^~!!
Actually New Year sure got take pic but lazy to upload..Maybe after holiday will post..Maybeeee~~

Haha..What a nice CNY I got for this year~~~!!

Write at 04.02.2011 by -VoN S@N-