About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, January 31, 2011

Chapter 318(Uptade??Tee Hee~~)

OMG..
I don't know why my mood always get so HIGH/HAPPY..><.. All I know that I just don't know how to face Xue Yi..=/ I still a bit moody..Haixx.. I still can't accept your caring from you..I just hate it..You know that?? Arghh..I guess you won't even know..T.T Sometimes I am so selfish..But...FINE FINE..STOP THINKING..!!! Haixx.. Did someone tell me fall in love is so nice??Haha..Gosh.. He so cute..;D!! I really become a stalker.. I check his stuff..OMG..CAN PPL TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN ON ME??!!!>Arghh...
But he just my dream..=3~~No real..Okay??;D!!

Haipp~~!!
I need so rest..Totally..=/
I just not in the mood right now..Once I think about you(XUE YI)~~T.T!!
Cause I and you is two different world..=/
I know..
Maybe what I say is wrong but is just what I feel..T^T
Bye bye~~

Write at 01.02.11 by -VoN S@N-