About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chapter 307(Open up my mind..I see everything..!!)

Today was kinda bad mood..
Don't know why..
Seem Yi Hui is like ignoring me but think a while..I feel a lot better although heart is still paining..
Why??
Cause I also don't know why..
Plus I give myself one reason..Now Pei Li is sad..Let Yi Hui with her..I can be alone...I must be tough!!
Haha..
I not a popular girl at all and sometime I get jealous from all these popular girls for stupid reason..Bwuahahah..
And I admit..I will continue do so..Haha..

Just hope Pei Li is alright..=D
I want she smile...
Yi Hui must take care of her..!!Must..>
Is okay I lose one darling or what..=D

Hohohoho~~
Although I a bit regret telling her my things..
Why??
Just feel regret..Huhu~~=D

To her:
I never wear mask..=D
I just ignoring Totoro..
I hope you know what I mean..=D
You are smart..
Ain't you??

Thinking changing tuition from Mon to Wed..
Cause just feel like..Haha..
I stop consuming my medicine..
Reason: I feel more sleepy eating that..Huhu~~!!D=

Gosh gosh..=X..
I should be more positive kay!!>
I just feel happy posting my thing to my blog..
Like I say..Only blog understand me because blog will:
  1. Let me feel okay a lot..
  2. Blog will be my "ear"..=D
  3. My blog..Not all person know also so I just feel happy posting everything I want in here!!=D
  4. In here..No one will judge me..
  5. I say what I am think..I am not making any story O.oo~~!!=D
  6. I don't mind people who read my blog ask me what thing cause I will say "O.oo..You read it..Kay lo"..
  7. Mean I no need to explain/cover or do anything to my blog..^O^
  8. And sorry to the people I saying..Whoever is it..Cause this is what I thought..
  9. Thank for reading(Although no one will read..=D)
Need rest..Tonight must must must do my work..X3

Write at 19.01.2011 by -VoN S@N-