About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Chapter 310(The path I take..I regret but I don't care..><)

Yes..I do regret but what can I do...
Stay strong..
Yes..
I don't know I so important for you..
I doubting is it true!!
I doubting maybe you just say for fun..
Cause I really don't know..
I don't know when is your true or fake..
I just want to cry out loud..
All I can say from the start..
If you got trouble, I don't mind for helping you cause this I always want to do..Haha..^O^

Cool down..
Cool down..
I appreciate all my friends de but I really scare..><...
I can't let lonely ruined me..Or not I will gone crazy..
Ish ish ish~~~

Arghh..Need to rush my homework..Or not I die lor..
I just can say..
I really love all my friends..
Maybe the way I love to all is different but I say one thing..
If one of my friend in trouble, I will use all the help I can..That all..
Want believe or not..Up to you...
Bye~~

Write at 23.01.2011 by -VoN S@N-