About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chapter 312(So hard to breath!!)

Omg..
These day people are so crazy!!!
Why need to treat a dog like this..
What if I the owner and treat you like that see how you this beast feel!!!
What de!!!

Although I never watch the video but don't know why when I see the photo..
I feel like crying out loud..
I am a dog lover..
Although I told my friends how annoying my dog like but still I really really love them..><..
Argh..I hope they will get punishment that really for them!!!
And I see they got new puppy..
Want to torture another want arr!!
Don't sot la!!
This cute puppy can have a better owner but not you this abnormal human!!!!!!!!

Blog make me better..D;..
Some stupid reason..
I love Xue Yi..But I trying to let go...

Hrmm..Brain planning something..
Feb and March better be good girl..No outing..

Write at 26.01.2011 by -VoN S@N-