About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, January 24, 2011

Chapter 311(Bad mood..Thank to that MONKEY!!)

Today go to school really feel dizzy..
Ookay..
Why I bad mood..
Thank to that noob MONKEY..;D
Who??
Chee Yeow..!!!

OMG..I really really feel weird what happen to him arr..
Always want to pick fight with me..
Always act like a aunty..
Noob la..=.="!!!
I am not like the last time always cry cry cry de girl for what you say..
I won't go and ask help from my friends..I will try my best don't even cry for this small thing..><.. So when I was wake up is actually Chun Yuan's voice wake me up..=.="... So the moment I wake up.. My mind think a lot of negative things..
  1. Sometimes I seem got a lot a lot of friends but are they true??
  2. Are they near me just because I got the thing they want only they close with me and after that no more close with me??
  3. Like I say..I only give them a session of counselor so than later finish I will less or can say "bye" to them...D=
All these thing is making me so stress..=X
I need rest...
I just want to cry out..!!
Sometimes I think people friend with me just cause I like to give them my opinion than can already..
FINE..
I must think like this..
I am the counselor..I cannot have the feeling toward to my patient..T^T
Arghh...

Xue Yi..=/..
I think I can think like this is cause of you..
I counselor you and than what I get is no more close friend with you..
Haixx.
=/..
Anyway,I just want to tell you..I love you a lot Xue Yi..You mean a lot to me but...><....
Bye~~Next post..Happy Day..:D
PS:What I writing is my negative post..I think but I won't do or actually bring out to real life to do..=/

Write at 24.01.2011 by -VoN S@N-