About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Chapter 301(^O^..Thankxzz)

School..
I try the medicine..
Feel weird but I think first time won't give me so fast affect??
I remember I first time drink coffee also like that..Huhu~~
But serious..I hate the medicine..Is taste "eewww~~~" and I doesn't know how to swallow tablets so is worst for me..Huhu~~

My life??
Okay lo..
I just want to have a normal life..=D

For her..
The girl I really love last time..
I can say..
I really no feeling toward you but if one day you really in big trouble and I can help that time..
I sure will help without thinking twice..
That all I can say..;D

I LOVE VOCALOID KAGAMINE LEN AND KAGAMINE RIN..
Among all vocaloid character..I love this two both..Haha..

These day I keep saying "lame,lol...siao de~~"
Homework,assignment and a lot of thing trouble toward to me..
Ish ish ish..
Eye paining but no choice..
Homework important..^O^~~!!

Taa daaa~~~
Ciaoxzz..

Write at 12.1.2011 by -VoN S@N-