About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, January 21, 2011

Chapter 308(I am happy..^O^)

Today..Finally..I can really smile and act as nothing in front of you..Huhu~~=P
How to say le..
Maybe sometimes I wish you can noticed me..Maybe even a little noticed also can but I know you won't so I give up..

Serious..I want you to care me back for one day although is impossible..Haha..Just cheering up myself..;D
Tee Hee..
Anyway..I just say..I love you TOTORO..U know who that..;D

Feel a lot of better..^^~~
Today I so bad..
I force Sin Ran gor gor buy candy for me at the Interact Club..;PP..
Ish Ish..Although I don't feel like want go back last year the sweet time but I just want people to love me and make me like the most important person..Haha..
I keep on dreaming O.ooo~~~Kakakaka~~

I won't go back the dark road again..Although the road is sweet but at the end is dark so no no no..XPP..
Haha..
I am quite happy for Pn Choong be my english teacher..
Although sometimes she is like "aunty" but hey..She teach well..=P
I mean her english is so pro..I not flattering her but my english is really really noob to compare with her...=P..
Easy say..Her 100% there, I think I only managed to learn 15%~~XD


Gah..

Teacher Wei Zheng..My math sux..Teach me..D=..
I a bit confused at Chapter 2 Form 5 part..
Ish ish..=/

Haha..XD
Timesquare tomorrow??
Last station..;D~~!!!

Write at 21.01.2011 by -VoN S@N-