About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chapter 314(I cry out..=/)

Today tuition was actually fun but when I say about the dog thing..
Topic is like run out..
I feel like closing all my ears..
I don't want to listen..
Is so hurt..
I can imagine that still got human like this...I mean serious..=/
Arghh..
I just cry out..
I hate it..
They are living being also!!!Kay..=/
No toy..

Ying ask me one question..I okay with Totoro..
I say don't know but is better right..No argue..=D
All I want is this..
Arghh..
Yes..I admit..I super love Totoro but too bad..=/
Your heart with other person..Haixx..

Write at 27.01.2011 by -VoN S@N-