About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Chapter 298(Haixx..Can't get away..Hrmm)

I so happy so happy for Saturday no need go but hor..
Sunday still need go swim and blah blah..
Haixx..
Well, is sure better than go pyramid right??
If I got another choice..I all also don't want go..
Serious..I rather stay house with myself..
Haha..
I anti-social now arr..
Lol, no~~..I just want to rest..Rest my mind and everything..>O<..
..........
.........
.......
.....
...
..
.

Now I thinking something more happy..
I can avoid not going..=D
Is a bit selfish but if this is I want, I rather do that..
=D

Today Pn Azah asked me why I seem so down than last year but without thinking I just said that I not really suits with the time now..=/
Haha..
I ain't smart or stupid right??
I just want to be myself..=D
Bye..