About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chapter 316(Dream..All I know is just a dream..;D)

Morning..;D..
Okok..Afternoooonnnn~~~><..
Well..

Can I make it a story??

Yesterday night..Tomoyo, Yukiko and Kotoko sit outside Hideki's house and have a long long chatting..
Really long..
Sometimes all also don't know the story behind everything so all misjudge each other..
Wish that time Tomoyo is drunk but unfortunately maybe she doesn't fond to beer or what..She just hardly drunk..
Just only Kotoko is the one who drunk..><..
So they three talk and chat..
And cry..
No matter how Yukiko say she understand Tomoyo but Tomoyo still feel "No..You don't really understand me!!"
Tomoyo hate it..
Tomoyo still thinking who is the one is correct or wrong..
Who the one controlling her!!
Why all of Tomoyo's friends is like want to used up her..
Sakura or Yukiko..Tomoyo confused..
Tomoyo cry out really loud..Tomoyo know herself..
She very easily be soft hearted..She easily get moved on but that time no matter how loud, how long she cry but she still feel everything is got a puzzle..
Who is the real motive??..That what Tomoyo's think..
No matter how..Tomoyo, Yukiko and Kotoko keep talking and chatting..
Talk a lot..Talk until they going back to their own house..

All can Tomoyo say..She really appreciate all her friends..^O^~~!!

The End..
Nice story??Lolxx..Muackxzz..I must stop my feeling toward to you cause I think you love her le..=PP

Write at 30.01.2011 by -VoN S@N-