About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chapter 317(Weird huh??;D)

Story time..Before I go to do my homework..;D~!!

Tomoyo..
She indeed a weird girl..Haha..
Tomoyo know that Sakura doesn't like her to so close with Yukiko or Kotoko because scare Tomoyo of something something..Haha
Maybe Tomoyo still cheating herself..
Tomoyo still jealous about it..
Maybe Tomoyo should give up and forget about it..=/
Tomoyo doesn't want to hurt anymore her friends..
But in same time Tomoyo doesn't want to open her heart..Really don't want..
Kotoko say Tomoyo scare hurt..Yes..Tomoyo is scare!!But what to do..;D
Kotoko and Yukiko will never know what really Tomoyo think inside inside her mind..

Story finish..
Bye..Muackxzz..

Writea at 31.01.11 by -VoN S@N-