About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chapter 313(My truth feeling for now..D=)

Now..True feeling among my friends I post at here..
I might say bad or either good but oh well..All I can say is "SORRY"!!=D
So start with who first??;D

キットYingさん
You from 5SK2 dear~~..My true feeling..Right now and I think I wake up..
I know you treat me very good but sometimes I don't know why I feel like you not really like me that much..
Most important I can say..I really like to tell you my thing..;D..Maybe sometimes you feel I annoyed you or how..
I also trying my best don't tell my thing to you so you won't feel annoyed..D;
But is really hard..Sometimes I just want to tell you cause I can trust you..^O^

韓明淑月
To You~~..U is a nice person but something I don't really like you..=/..
All I can say although I want you with ジェンジェン together but I don't like you now..
You already become so neutral inside my heart..
I maybe still wearing fake mask but sorry..

登輝円
U..I want to trust you but I scare..No matter how..I still will tell some of my story to you..Cause sometimes I feel you like a jie jie to me..><..U know what I mean by saying that..
All I hope is please don't crush my heart once again..D=

チンして、Yee
You you..;D..All I can say..You are jie jie and I like you too..=D

ウェンタイン
This..My 5SN2 darling..;3
I like to be with you cause with you my problem will automatic bye bye..;D..You make me smile!!=D
Hehe..

XueさんYiさん
....
One word..
Heartbreak..
=D

Write at 27.01.2011 by -VoN S@N-