About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Chapter 309(Last Station:Times Square..^O^)

Today last station for me is at Times Square..XD~~
Rawss..
With Ying and Yen..;D

OMG..Thank to my bro so good fetch us for KTM..~~
Have a big fight with my sis arguing about the transport but okay la..
As long I can go there and shopping than okay lu~~XD
Arrhh..

KTM--------->KL SENTRAL------------>MONURAIL----------->Stop at Imbi..
Our Times Square..;D~~!!
Whoah..Ying really do her "homework" for Times Square..
And I keep saying I am wakil BBSM taking you two with me go for this so called Times Square Trip..
=P~~
Haha..

I think I was so busy searching my bro's t-shirt so I ruined Yen and Ying's mood..Sorry..
Go eat Teppanyaki but I think the vege they give me is like a mountain..XD
But I never finish it..
And here my conversation between me and Ying..
Ying:Von, you really never eat vege de lo~~!!
Von :I got la..Before is mountain..Now I eat until it flat..Good le..
Ying:=.="~~~
(Something like that..I just remember I say my vege is mountain~~XD)

Haha~~
Than we go shopping here and there..Bought clothes..XD
Meeps...
I hate my bro's t-shirt..
I keep asking a lot of shop asking got this kind shirt..
All the answer is "no..no and no"

One shop lagi worst..
Me(Von):Miss, you got sell this kind of shirt..*showing the design*
Salesgirl :Err..This arr..Not stock le..No stock..
Me(Von):Oh..Really no stock..*still blurring*..Is okay..
Salesgirl :Ya..This no stock..No sell..*Ying and Yen come in to the shop*
Me(Von):Yen, the person say no stock jor le...*we are quite happy cause we finally found the shop but than when I heard the "no sell" thing*....Miss, this want got sell or not??
Salesgirl :This..No sell..No stock~~
Me(Von):Yen, help me ask this shirt got sell or not..I not sure..
Yen :Miss, this shirt got sell or not??*ask properly*
Salesgirl :This..No..Tak ada sell..
Me(Von):*!!!!*Argh..Is okay..*try to smile*

Haha..Ying told me to forgive her..Ish~~=P
So continue shopping and see clothes..XD
This year theme is "ladylike"??
Hrmm...

So go shop and walk there and here..
Pic will show at next post bah??X3
Just took a bit cause too busy shopping..=D
Finish hunting my CNY's clothes...Muackxzz..
I love today..Haha...
Thank a lot~~

PS:To this "Kururu"..You make me think you a bit fake..Haha..Sorry..XD

Write at 22.01.2011 by -VoN S@N-