About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Chapter 315(What a nice day..;D)

Is happen on Saturday..Night..Haha..;D..
When going to Zhen Jian's house for BBQ party~~
Haha..I meet a lot of nice person..They all are so friendly..

Than this guy(BCYG)..He keep playing with Zhen Jian and lose have to drink beer..Haha
So when he really tipsy..He become so high~~~~~~;D
And I think say something very funny..Let me think.."May, he drunk already..Haha"~~
Than he come talk to me~~I was..Wah..He so hyper..Haha..
Me,Siew Ho,Xue Yi,May and Zhen Jian keep teasing him awhile..;D~!!..Same as Angela(Siew Ho's darling) keep laughing..;D~~!!

So many fun thing happen..:D..
Example for Siew Ho keep want to win May at the O2Jam..
And if he lose..Must drink 1 can of beer..Lol~~XD
Lolxx..Me and Xue Yi keep tell Siew Ho to give up..He can't win May at O2Jam..
And than we also keep teasing Siew Ho like to say "Did I know you before or Did I meet you before~~"
Haha..Angela is on our side..(Y)(Y)!!

Is was nice..;D..
Than May say she want to tied her hair but her rubber band is at Zhen Jian's room..;D..Haha..
At Zhen Jian's room..Is was quite fun..Haha..
I meet Jia Yi at there..She so cute when she say "I am very pai seh"~~And later she say "I am not that pai seh la~~"
Lolxx..At the room..This BCYG really sot sot~~Than talk to Joey and some of Zhen Jian's friend..;D
Did I mention we at the room too long until I forgot about Xue Yi..~~

OMG..Can I say is really fun..No stress..And so funny..;D
What happen next..Just keep as secret..Why??

I not joke..
Totoro..I really love you and care you..><..!!
Muackxzz~~~

Most important thing..I don't want to fall in love again..
Tak nak mean tak nak..
T.T..
Haixx..~~
To him..You really give me a bit of first sight of love..Haha..
Still..My point..Blog is equal to what I want to say..;D

Write at 30.01.2011 by -VoN S@N-