About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Chapter 304(Station:IOI MALL)

Today Kai Ma bring me go shopping to IOI MALL~~!!
Before going to IOI MALL, Kai Ma take go eat dim sum..Name:Yuen Garden something something..><..~~

IOI MALL also got new wing and old wing and the both different is so big~!!
I mean New Wing boutique is mostly sold branded and Old Wing is okay only which mean less expensive~~~
Get myself to bought few clothes..Huhu~~=P
Kai Ma also bought few clothes too...!!!
Than we go eat pizza hut..
OMG..
IOI PIZZA HUT IS WAY BETTER THAN PYRAMID PIZZA HUT..!!!
And walk here and there..Bought this and that..I wish I got much more more money so I can spend some pants/short that I like..=C~~

During at Daiso..
I think of something..
Something that make me sad..=/
I remember someone told me that will make a blog/diary about herself/himself(just to make people think is girl or boy..=D) and let me read..
I was so hyper that time..
But now..I think the person already forget about this promise..
And I think because of this..I don't dare to any risk again until she/he open the "door" of me~~...

With Kai Ma's shopping is nice..^O^..
Although I being devil sometimes but she will take me go here and there..=D~~!!

Arghh..
I want to try "LIESE JUICY SHOWER" so I bough it..Haha..

Kla..Next station and be last station TIMES SQUARE??I hope..

Write at 16.01.2011 by -VoN S@N-