About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Chapter 297(I hate it..Haixx)

Not really in the mood..I mean..
Haixx..
I know my attitude..
Even May know..
=/

I still remember when on the countdown day..I was trying to go away but May took my camera so she know I can't go..No matter how I want to take back she still want to hold my camera because she know about it..Haixx

Haixx..
This Saturday I don't want out!!!!!!!!!I don't want mean don't want..
T.T
I need to create bunch of reason..
But I try don't use my parent as my reason although I can't out also is one of them..
But I don't want out..
Kay..=/
Thinking and brainstorming..Haha..

I not stupid kay..
If you hate me or dislike me just say..
=.=
Lame..

I need rest..=/

Write at 04.01.2011 by -VoN S@N-