About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, January 14, 2011

Chapter 302(Haixx)

Arghh..My sore throat is burning..Burning so pain..
From now on I must be a bit more sociable??Haha..XP
But definitely is not at school..I am that type of person..^O^

Today AGM..
Lolxx..
Wakil Tingkatan BBSM..Better don't have right..
I need the mark..
I am not that active type of person..

Haixx..
Really don't know why Chee Yeow will super hate me or what but I don't care la..
I want be myself..
That it..
And please don't say..Want do just do..=P!!
If u dare to hit me than you must dare to face the problem you gonna face it..

Dear bloggie..
Phoebe fall in love with you..=D

Write at 14.01.2011 by -VoN S@N-