About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, January 17, 2011

Chapter 305(I see I see..Haha)

*poke**poke*

I am thinking the medicine I consume is actually good or not??
Why??
I still sleeping at class but when I am active..I am totally active..Haha..><...

Today I feel regret going school..
Why??
No teaching..=.="
Go school like go play...Sienxzz..
Maybe I want play but not until all period also no teacher come in bah..

Like I say..
Human will never satisfied..
Example..
When one person always bully you..
You will feel okay but one day that person treat you good..
You will feel uneasy..
But when the person treat you bad back..You wish them treat you good..
Hrmm..Is it??XD~~

Arghh...
Time..
Recover..
I need all these item le..
Just feel like..Aiyo..Tak tau macam mana nak cakap..

I so confused..
Thinking how many people I want give the CNY's card..Hrmm
Ish Ish..Must cool down and slowly think..Haha~!!

Write at 17.01.2011 by -VoN S@N-