About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Chapter 303(^O^..Dear bloggie..Muackxzz)

So tired today and have quite fun..
Huhu~~
My chinese new year's list is just left out short/trouser/pants!!!
I got shirt already and left is short/trouser/pants!!
I don't care..Must buy at IOI mall tomorrow..
Haha..
Ya..My sis say correct..
I go so many place but I can't find any cloth or dress I love or like..><..
I told my dad for my chinese new year's ang pau will all put at bank..
Serious..
No joke..=D

Hrmm..
For some reason I am so happy today..
When Ying say me something that I really feel happy la..
Aiyo..
I also don't know..@,@~~!!

Haha..
Ying, I know you saying that actually Totoro care me a lot but just don't know how to show it out..
Maybe of this "don't know how to show it out.." make me don't want to take a step to try..
Maybe I say..Once she get in big trouble that time only I take out my hand also no late..Right??

One more serious thing..
I don't like or can say really hate about something..
Example she/he told me "I don't like people to.........on me...Is irritating me" and than this person will do the thing on me..
I will really feel like..!!!
But suan...

I know you want to know what really happen on me or want to care for me so you do that thing on me but did you know what my feeling when I know..
I was shock and like..Why??
I mean this is not the way..
=/...

Today Ying read my horoscope of the year 2011 for me and I found a lot is almost true~~
Like with Wen Tyng..
Ying say that me and her if together sure play happily and I found is "yes"

Lolxx..
^O^~~!!
Ying, just give me the time to accept about Totoro's things..Kay??
Haha..

Write at 15.01.2011 by -VoN S@N-