About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, January 7, 2011

Chapter 299(Sigh..=/)

Dear bloggie..No mood now..
Haixx..
I still remember the accident in the school today..
But lucky got Wen Tyng..=D
Make me feel better a lot..
And I think I saw Ying's face expression??
Is it??

Just forget it..
You are junior
I am senior..
The relationship is good right??
Not complicated at all..
Is it I also not sure..=/

Homework is so troublesome..><...
Yi Hui, save me..I jealous..=/
I jealous when guy near you..
Ish ish..What happen to me??
Haha..Yi Hui, I wish you are happy..
Muackxzz..

My life is nice..
Really nice..
Bye~~

Write at 07.01.2011 by -VoN S@N-