About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, January 3, 2011

Chapter 296(First day of school)

Gah...Dear my bloggie..I surely miss you a lot!!!
Muackxzz muackxzz~~

Haha..Is sure really fun making Chun Yuan haha..
Dear bloggie..I really miss u..
If you are a person..I think I will fall in love with u..Haha..
U sure is a handsome,quiet and cool+smart guy..Hoho~~

Arghh..Today first day of school..The thing that make me feel happy..I am senior..O.O..
Lolxx..But Wen Tyng just say "if you are senior, than form 6 is what??"
Haha..Wen Tyng is always so straight forward..

Dear dear bloggie..
My horoscope got a bit lot bad attitude or actually not le??
Wuuu~~
Kk..
I know..Don't let horoscope control your life..=D
=D

I need to finish my homework later..Huhu~~
OMG..
I really fall in love with u..My dear bloggie..Serious..=D~~

Write at 03.01.2010 by -VoN S@N-